Saturday, September 2, 2017

Watercolor Brush --- Online Version Released!

Finally, I decide it is time to release the "Watercolor Brush" online version to public. You can now try it here: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Bruce_Jawn/water-color-brush-the-free-paint-tool 

"Watercolor Brush" is a simple watercolor painting tool I developed in 2011 using Flash/AS3. The first version (2011 Chinese version) was no longer available online. I made some updates shortly after the first version was online, and then uploaded it to Kongregate. But I didn't publish this "new" version at that time and gradually forgot about it. With the recent announcement from Adobe to end-of-life Flash in 2020, and with no plan to further update it, I think now I should release it to public before Flash vanishes. This "new" version integrates Kongregate API so you can submit and save your painting online. If there could ever be a newer version, I guess it will be recreated using OpenFL/Haxe and compiled to HTML5.

1 comment:

  1. Hope these New World tips and tricks help you to learn the game quickly and get you started on your character's path to greatness in New World. New World Coins will also be on sale on our website on September 28th.

    ReplyDelete

Sponsors